Sofia Plans to Require More Information From Brussels About Gazprom Case
Caretaker Energy Minister Nikolay Pavlov has said that state energy companies Bulgargaz, Bulgartransgaz and the Bulgarian Energy Holding have already drawn up a position on commitments proposed by Gazprom in the case with the European Commission, BNR reported.
In mid-March the Commission called on all stakeholders to submit by May, 4 their positions on commitments presented by Gazprom.
Due to certain lack of clarity the companies have prepared questions that will be sent to EC because the available information is insufficient.
In case further information is not provided on time the Bulgarian side will ask for an extension of the deadline for the submission of its final position.
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020
- » Gazprom does not Exclude the Possibility of Building New Gas Pipelines for Europe