Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Wins Silver Medal in Tashkent
Bulgaria’s national rhythmic gymnastics team won silver medal in the all-round event of the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Tashkent, BNR reported.
The Bulgarian team coached by Vesela Dimitrova earned 35.050 points after scoring the highest result in three balls and two ropes (18.350).
Russia won the title with 36.250 points.
Belarus place third with 32.500 points.
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
- » FIFA Approves a Tournament for Countries that did not Qualify for the World Cup
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday