It Is Saint Thomas Sunday
The Octave Day of Easter is marked by the Eastern Orthodox Church today, named Saint Thomas Sunday.
It commemorates the event of the Holy Apostle Thomas’ touching the wounds of Christ.
The Christian calendar says that today was the day when the resurrected Jesus Christ appeared before his disciples. In Bulgaria the week after Easter’s is called Bright and on this day the end of the festive cycle occurs.
- » The Weather Situation is Complicated: Snow Across the Country, Temperatures Fall
- » Bulgaria Honors St Theodore with Horse Racing
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth