53 Illegal Migrants Caught When Trying to Pass Danuv Bridge
53 illegal migrants are caught by police at the Danuv Bridge in Ruse, Bulgaria while trying to pass secretly the border, reported a BGNES’s correspondent from the Danube city.
The illegal foreigners were found on Friday but the information comes today.
The truck was stopped for checking by the border police officers. It was with Bulgarian registration, the two drivers were Bulgarians, too. Inside the loading wagons were found 22 men, 13 women and 18 childrenbetween 3- and 6-years-old.
The foreigners are Iraqis, Syrians and Afghans as the most of them were coming from the accommodation center in Harmanli. They were travelling to Netherlands.
- » Police to Check Roads Across Bulgaria Against Illegal Immigrants, Trafficking of Weapons and Stolen Goods
- » GRECO: 'Bulgaria Has Implemented Satisfactorily 12 of the 19 Recommendations'
- » Small Balls of Hardened Fuel Oil Found on the Beaches of Nessebar and Ravda
- » 86% of Bulgarians Do Not Know What the 'Judicial Reform' is
- » Assenovgrad to Discuss the Measures Taken by the Local Authorities and Government
- » Three Committees Will Meet in the National Assembly Today