The BSP’s Plenary Session Аrgue if The Fall of Gergov is Part of The Current Political Scene
At the beginning of the Bulgarian Socialist Party’s (BSP’s) plenary session earlier today argued if the question for the exclusion of the businessman Georgy Gergov from the Executive Board of the party should be discussed, reported Dnevnik.
The leader of the BSP Party Kornelia Ninova who wants Gergov to resign proposed to comment this in the first common formulated point on the agenda. Yanaki Stoilov supported her decision.
In the words of the ex BSP’s leader Mihail Mikov, changes in the Management Board does not concern the current political scene but party-internal questions. He pointed that it is more importantly to discuss the funding of the army, the law drafts for worker’s defence in bankrupt firms, the issue about Siriya.
Then Gergov itself announced that “nobody’s good remains unobserved”.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System