The Fifth Block of Kozloduy NPP Is Stopped Because of Planned Modernization
The fifth block of Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) in Bulgaria is currently stopped because of the planned yearly renovation and modernization, reported BNR.
During the renovating operations and prophylaxis of the equipment, its reactor is going to be reloaded with fresh nuclear fuel for the 24th consecutive fuel campaign. Measures are going to be realized for continuing the operating term of the reactor.
The sixth block is currently working on full load.
- » Centralised Heating for Sofia is Ready for the New Season
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020