The Fifth Block of Kozloduy NPP Is Stopped Because of Planned Modernization
The fifth block of Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) in Bulgaria is currently stopped because of the planned yearly renovation and modernization, reported BNR.
During the renovating operations and prophylaxis of the equipment, its reactor is going to be reloaded with fresh nuclear fuel for the 24th consecutive fuel campaign. Measures are going to be realized for continuing the operating term of the reactor.
The sixth block is currently working on full load.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK