The Existence of Uranium Was Found in Velingrad
The existence of natural uranium was found in Velingrad, as well, according to BNR.
The limit value of uranium in the water is two times exceeded, announced the Regional Health Inspection.
The water from the wells in the city is stopped. People should not drink the water but use to use it only for household consumption.
A concrete measures for the uranium are going to be taken by the government in the following week, reported Dnevnik.
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future
- » Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH
- » Wild Fires Broke Out in the South Bulgarian Region of Haskovo
- » Earthquake in Azerbaijan
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Temperatures Up to 34°
- » Greece asks EU Help Due to Wildfires Made Worse by High Winds