The Existence of Uranium Was Found in Velingrad
The existence of natural uranium was found in Velingrad, as well, according to BNR.
The limit value of uranium in the water is two times exceeded, announced the Regional Health Inspection.
The water from the wells in the city is stopped. People should not drink the water but use to use it only for household consumption.
A concrete measures for the uranium are going to be taken by the government in the following week, reported Dnevnik.
- » Snow and Blizzards on the Threshold of Spring in Five Districts
- » The Hurricane Caused 500,000 Leva Worth of Damages in Vratsa
- » Yellow Warning on Glaze for All of North Bulgaria
- » Water in the Village of Kazanka is Checked For Uranium
- » The Strong Wind Literally Took Roofs of Houses Across the Country
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria