The Existence of Uranium Was Found in Velingrad
The existence of natural uranium was found in Velingrad, as well, according to BNR.
The limit value of uranium in the water is two times exceeded, announced the Regional Health Inspection.
The water from the wells in the city is stopped. People should not drink the water but use to use it only for household consumption.
A concrete measures for the uranium are going to be taken by the government in the following week, reported Dnevnik.
- » The Weather Today Will be Sunny With Temperatures Between 25°C and 30°C
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Until 17:00h on April 27, Transit Through the Vitinya Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Is Stopped
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » The Temperatures Go Up