Government Rules Out Uranium Health Hazard For Haskovo Population
Bulgarian caretaker Minister of Health Ilko Semerdzhiev has said in parliament that so far there is no health hazard for the population of Haskovo, Southeastern Bulgaria, BNR reported.
He made the statement over fears that the drinking water in the city has an increased content of Uranium.
Still, the minister has specified that further biological tests will be made and more detailed report on health hazards will be prepared in about a month or two.
- » The Repair of 'Orlov Most' in Sofia to Continue by the End of the Next Week
- » Bulgaria Marks 114th Anniversary of Ilinden Uprising
- » All Passengers of 'Bulgaria Air' are Waiting for More Than 15 hours For Flight to Frankfurt
- » No Injured Bulgarians in the Terror Attack in Barcelona
- » No Evidence of Infected Eggs and Products With Fipronil on Bulgarian Market
- » Prosecutor’s Office Inspects Noise Levels at Black Sea Resorts