The Green Party Wants Sotir Tsatsarov To Resign
The Green Party announced that they agreed with their coalition partner Yes, Bulgaria's claim for the resignation of the Bulgarian Prosecutor General Sotir Tsatsarov acarov, reported Dnevnik.
The political power insists the information for punihsment over the businessman Sasho Donchev to be examinated.
The Green Party also claimed in their position that with the impact on the Bulgarian media, the politicians and the magistrats are guilty for the huge decrease in the Freedom of Speech classification from 34th to 113th place for the last ten years.
"Turning the press into tabloids and putting it into the hands of a deputy in power for 15 years, cramps the iconomy of the country. The control over the media trough mobile messages is making us closer to Turkey's and Russian's regimes and in this way we are distanced from the free world.", the Green Party also added.
- » 23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
- » Trial of Burgas Airport Terrorist Attack Fails to Start for 5th Time
- » 6 from Judges’ Quota Elected for Bulgaria’s Next Supreme Judicial Council
- » The Bulgarian Justice Minister is on a Working Visit to Brussels on 19 and 20 June