Delyan Dobrev, GERB: 'Tomorrow, The Draft Version of The Coalition Agreement Will be Ready
Tomorrow, we will have the first draft version of the coalition agreement, we will continue with negotiations. This is what Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) MP Delyan Dobrev told journalists at the National Assembly after the party’s meeting with United Patriots on forming a government, FOCUS News Agency reported.
“We started work on the coalition agreement, we discussed the document’s structure, the way of making decisions. There were no differences in opinion on the topics which we commented on,” he noted. “Until we reach complete agreement on the coalition agreement, we cannot give more details,” Delyan Dobrev commented.
“The coalition agreement has a structure of the Council of Ministers, but at this stage we have not adopted a final one,” the GERB MP said.
“Today, we have made significant progress. Tomorrow, we will look over the first draft version of the document. I hope that next week we will complete the coalition agreement,” Delyan Dobrev added.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country