Volen Siderov: There is still Work to be Done on the Coalition Agreement Between GERB and United Patriots
There is still work to be done on the coalition agreement between Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) and United Patriots. This is what Volen Siderov, co-chair of United Patriots parliamentary group, told journalists after the meeting of the two formations in relation to forming a government, FOCUS News Agency reported.
Siderov noted that the negotiations between the two formations were to continue tomorrow.
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System
- » Bulgarian Was Appointed For Director General of Eurostat