Volen Siderov: There is still Work to be Done on the Coalition Agreement Between GERB and United Patriots
There is still work to be done on the coalition agreement between Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) and United Patriots. This is what Volen Siderov, co-chair of United Patriots parliamentary group, told journalists after the meeting of the two formations in relation to forming a government, FOCUS News Agency reported.
Siderov noted that the negotiations between the two formations were to continue tomorrow.
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi
- » Restaurants and Cafes do not Comply with the Smoking Ban