Volen Siderov: There is still Work to be Done on the Coalition Agreement Between GERB and United Patriots
There is still work to be done on the coalition agreement between Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) and United Patriots. This is what Volen Siderov, co-chair of United Patriots parliamentary group, told journalists after the meeting of the two formations in relation to forming a government, FOCUS News Agency reported.
Siderov noted that the negotiations between the two formations were to continue tomorrow.
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » About 30% of Children in Refugee Centers go to School
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting