Bulgaria Is Celebrating 141st Anniversary of the April Uprising
The celebrations of 141st anniversary of the April Uprising, which broke out on April 20 1876 in the Bulgarian city Koprivshtitsa, start today, announced BNT.
In different parts of the country are many pilgrimages and commemorative initiatives organized, that honour the heroism and the sacrifice of all people involved in the April Uprising.
The culmination of celebrating the historical event is going to take place in Koprivshtitsa and Panagurishte on May 1.
- » The Weather Today Will be Sunny With Temperatures Between 25°C and 30°C
- » Today Is European 'No Elevators Day'
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Bulgaria Ranks Lowest Among All EU Countries in Reporters Without Borders’ World Press Freedom Index
- » Employment Rate in Bulgaria Going Up
- » Two People Dead, One’s Life in Danger After Road Accidents in the Past Day