Interim PM Ognyan Gerdzhikov: Tone of Parliament’s First Session Was Constructive
''The tone of the first session of the 44th National Assembly was constructive, hopefully it will remain so in future'', said interim Prime Minister Prof. Ognyan Gerdzhikov, FOCUS News Agency reports.
He wished good luck to the new MPs and voiced his view that there were too few women and lawyers elected to this Parliament.
He expressed hope that these shortcomings would be overcome and the Parliament would do good work.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country