April Snow in Sofia
The forecast for snowfall in April came true last night in Sofia.
A cold front passing through Bulgaria and a northwestern wind brought the winter time back, after it has already happen in Bosnia and Herzegovina, announced a BGNES’s reporter.
Today afternoon is expected to rain briefly and to snow in the mountains. The maximum temperatures will be from 8 to 13 degrees Celsius.
- » Belgium Sets Minimum Age For Joining Social Media at 13 Years
- » Greek Аuthorities Seized Over 400 Tons of Harmful Food Imported From Turkey Today
- » Safet Khalid from the Village of Zaritsa Sheltered 5 Storks
- » The Hurricane Caused 500,000 Leva Worth of Damages in Vratsa
- » Yellow Warning on Glaze for All of North Bulgaria
- » Awards For ''Worthy Bulgarians''