April Snow in Sofia
The forecast for snowfall in April came true last night in Sofia.
A cold front passing through Bulgaria and a northwestern wind brought the winter time back, after it has already happen in Bosnia and Herzegovina, announced a BGNES’s reporter.
Today afternoon is expected to rain briefly and to snow in the mountains. The maximum temperatures will be from 8 to 13 degrees Celsius.
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future
- » Huge Tree Falls on Car in Sofia
- » Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH
- » Harry Potter's Birthplace in Lavenham Listed for Sale for Almost £1m
- » 10th Edition of the Festival of Folklore Costumes Begins in Zheravna
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski