930 Violations Established in Speed Control Operation Initiated by TISPOL
Operation “24 hours speed” initiated by TISPOL started this morning, April 19 at 06:00 Bulgarian time on the territory of Bulgaria.
A total of 153 employees of the road police took part, monitoring the roads for speeding. Stationary and mobile cameras were placed at 176 sites. This was announced by the press centre of the Ministry of Interior.
At present, 150 violations were detected using stationary equipment, and 779 using mobile equipment.
99 of the violations established were for speeding in settlements with over 50km/h.
- » The Weather Today Will be Sunny With Temperatures Between 25°C and 30°C
- » Today Is European 'No Elevators Day'
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Bulgaria Ranks Lowest Among All EU Countries in Reporters Without Borders’ World Press Freedom Index
- » Employment Rate in Bulgaria Going Up
- » Two People Dead, One’s Life in Danger After Road Accidents in the Past Day