Code Yellow Over Heavy Rain in 10 Regions In Bulgaria
In 10 regions in the country a Yellow Code was issued over heavy rain, alerted the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The regions affected are: Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Lovech, Sofia District, Sofia City, Pernik, Kyustendil and Blagoevgrad.
Rainfall up to 15-20 l/sqm is expected. The yellow code means potential danger with an increased likelihood of dangerous weather.
Localised flooding possible. The NIMH warns of a risk of difficult driving conditions due to poor visibility and aquaplaning.
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C