Sofia Prepares Statement on Gazprom’s Obligations
Minister of Energy Nikolay Pavlov informs that at the moment the Bulgarian state – owned companies Bulgarian Energy Holding, Bulgargaz and Bulgartransgaz are working hard on the preparation of detailed analyses of the proposals for commitments, submitted by Gazprom at the EC, according to BNR.
Today representatives of the ministry and the three energy companies will take part in a discussion of the topic at an international gas forum in Warsaw.
On 13 March 2017 the EC invited all interested member – states to present within 7 weeks statements on the commitments, offered by Gazprom, sent as a response to the EC concerns about the lack of competition on Central and South-East Europe’s gas markets.
The anti-monopoly court case of the EC is related with the gas markets of 8 EU member-states-Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia.
- » Bulgarian Companies have a Chance to Participate in the Construction of the New Hungarian NPP
- » In Bolivia Began a Meeting of Countries - Exporters of Natural Gas
- » Bulgargaz Demanded a 5% Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Electricity Production in Bulgaria is Growing more Slowly than Consumption
- » Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant can Operate Until 2047
- » The Share of "Green" Energy in Bulgaria is Increasing