Sofia Prepares Statement on Gazprom’s Obligations
Minister of Energy Nikolay Pavlov informs that at the moment the Bulgarian state – owned companies Bulgarian Energy Holding, Bulgargaz and Bulgartransgaz are working hard on the preparation of detailed analyses of the proposals for commitments, submitted by Gazprom at the EC, according to BNR.
Today representatives of the ministry and the three energy companies will take part in a discussion of the topic at an international gas forum in Warsaw.
On 13 March 2017 the EC invited all interested member – states to present within 7 weeks statements on the commitments, offered by Gazprom, sent as a response to the EC concerns about the lack of competition on Central and South-East Europe’s gas markets.
The anti-monopoly court case of the EC is related with the gas markets of 8 EU member-states-Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia.
- » Electricity Distribution Company EVN Advises Big Sea Resorts for Reasonable Use of Energy
- » More than BGN 355 Milion in the Fund 'Security of Electric Power Supply
- » Gas Pipelines Supplying Europe in Real Danger from Exploding Tundra
- » Tesla Wins Bid to Build World’s Largest Lithium-ion Battery for South Australia
- » Hungary Will Receive Gas Through Bulgaria in 2019
- » Trump is Going to Offer Gas Delivery to Central and Eastern Europe