GERB Holds First Meeting Before the First Working Day of the 44th National Assembly
The parliamentary group of Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) will hold a meeting today, April 18, before the first working day of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly, Focus News Agency reported.
The negotiations with coalition of the United Patriots – NFSB, ATAKA and VMRO, are also expected to continue.
By the present moment, agreements have been reached on parts of the future policies. One of them was for the minimum pension to be increased to BGN 200. It is also expected for discussion to start on ministers for the future cabinet, which would likely be formed at the beginning of May.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body