GERB Holds First Meeting Before the First Working Day of the 44th National Assembly
The parliamentary group of Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) will hold a meeting today, April 18, before the first working day of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly, Focus News Agency reported.
The negotiations with coalition of the United Patriots – NFSB, ATAKA and VMRO, are also expected to continue.
By the present moment, agreements have been reached on parts of the future policies. One of them was for the minimum pension to be increased to BGN 200. It is also expected for discussion to start on ministers for the future cabinet, which would likely be formed at the beginning of May.
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » About 30% of Children in Refugee Centers go to School
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting