Household Incomes Grows Faster Than Expenses
In fugures from the National Statistical Institute, last year the average incomes of households in Bulgaria grew more than two times faster than their expenses, quoted by BNR.
The total income per household member rise 4.3% on the previous year reaching EUR 2639. In he meantime, househlds spent EUR 2428 per capita marking a 1.9% of growth.
- » Ѕtatistics Show Growth in GDP and Final Consuption
- » At the End of June 2017 Currency in Circulation on the Domestic Market Reached BGN 14. 214b
- » Bitcoin Keeps on Breaking Records
- » Statistics Show Growth of Incomes and Spending in Bulgaria
- » Inflation in Bulgaria Reaches 1% Since Beginning of 2017
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria – Up by Nearly 10%