Household Incomes Grows Faster Than Expenses
In fugures from the National Statistical Institute, last year the average incomes of households in Bulgaria grew more than two times faster than their expenses, quoted by BNR.
The total income per household member rise 4.3% on the previous year reaching EUR 2639. In he meantime, househlds spent EUR 2428 per capita marking a 1.9% of growth.
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues
- » 1.3% Inflation in Bulgaria Since the Beginning of 2017
- » The International Monetary Fund does not Want New Measures from Greece
- » Bitcoin Price Soars Above $5,000 to Record High
- » 2300% of Inflation in Venezuela