Sofia Airport Reports Strong Growth of Passengers
The passengers who have passed via Sofia Airport in March 2017 exceeded 500,000, marking a 52% growth on 2016, the airport announced, quoted by BNR.
Travelers using regular international lines grew 53% and those using domestic lines were 60% up.
The summer schedule of Sofia Airport offers convenient flights with 25 airlines to 68 destinations in Europe and the Middle East. For 20 of the lines passengers are free to choose from more than one carrier.
- » About 1.2 million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria During the Winter Season
- » Number of Arrivals in All Accommodation Establishments Increased by 11.5% in January, 2018
- » More than 34 000 Albanian Tourists Visited Bulgaria in 2017
- » Sofia Airport with Nearly 4% Passenger Growth in February
- » Over 15% Growth of Foreign Tourists in December and January
- » Around 4,000 Bulgarians Take Cruises Every Year