Trump to Seek Changes in Visa Program to Encourage Hiring Americans
U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday will sign an executive order directing federal agencies to recommend changes to a temporary visa program used to bring foreign workers to the United States to fill high-skilled jobs, Reuters agency reports.
Two senior Trump administration officials who briefed reporters at the White House said Trump will also use the "buy American and hire American" order to seek changes in government procurement practices to increase the purchase of American products in federal contracts.
- » Violent Protest in Madrid over Migrant Death
- » Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump are Separating
- » Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: If Iran Develops a Nuclear Bomb Riyadh will Follow
- » U.S. Accuses Iran of Trying to Influence Iraq's Election
- » Kremlin Promises Retaliation Against UK Over Diplomat Expulsions After Ex-Spy's Poisoning
- » Russian Plane Loses Almost Nine Tonnes of Gold Amid Incident in Yakutsk