Trump to Seek Changes in Visa Program to Encourage Hiring Americans
U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday will sign an executive order directing federal agencies to recommend changes to a temporary visa program used to bring foreign workers to the United States to fill high-skilled jobs, Reuters agency reports.
Two senior Trump administration officials who briefed reporters at the White House said Trump will also use the "buy American and hire American" order to seek changes in government procurement practices to increase the purchase of American products in federal contracts.
- » Turkey's Erdogan Calls German Leaders 'Enemies'
- » Death Toll in Barcelona Rises
- » Paris Police Evacuate Migrant Camp
- » ISIS Supporters Celebrate Barcelona Terrorist Attack: ’Kill the Spanish Pigs’
- » U.S., Japan Agree to Boost Defenses Against North Korea
- » Spanish Police Kill 5 Suspects in 2nd Attack After 13 die in Barcelona