Trump to Seek Changes in Visa Program to Encourage Hiring Americans
U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday will sign an executive order directing federal agencies to recommend changes to a temporary visa program used to bring foreign workers to the United States to fill high-skilled jobs, Reuters agency reports.
Two senior Trump administration officials who briefed reporters at the White House said Trump will also use the "buy American and hire American" order to seek changes in government procurement practices to increase the purchase of American products in federal contracts.
- » Billionaire Returns to Presidency in Chile after "a Short Break"
- » Seoul Accused Pyongyang of Stealing Cryptocurrency
- » At Least Eight Victims of an Attack on a Christian Church in Pakistan
- » Gaddafi's Son is Preparing for the Role of President of Libya
- » Four UN Officials were Killed in Nigeria
- » U.N. to Vote Monday on Call for U.S. Jerusalem Decision to be Withdrawn