170,000 Foreign Tourists Visit Bulgaria During Easter Holiday
Thanks to low-cost airlines, which offered reasonable prices for airline tickets, about 170,000 foreigners chose to visit Sofia and Bulgaria during the holidays. This is what Svidna Dineva of the Board of the Association of Bulgarian Tour Operators told the Bulgarian National Radio.
During Easter there were many foreign tourists from Spain, Italy, the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Poland visiting Sofia. Many Bulgarians chose to visit neighbouring Orthodox countries like Greece, Serbia and Macedoniq.
- » Bulgaria Air is Now Flying to Milan
- » Ukrainian Ambassador: Tourism in Bulgaria is Developing Great
- » A Bulgarian Service at Viber Promotes Us as a Tourist Destination
- » Direct Flights Between South Korea and Croatia For 2019
- » CNN Wanders the Streets of Bulgaria's Second Largest City (Video)
- » From Today Bulgarian Citizens Travel Without Visas to Canada