Canada Is Preparing to Legalize Marijuana
The government of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau introduced a bill that would empower adults to possess 30 grams of marijuana in public. Canada proposed bill provides houses to grow four marijuana plants. Youth under 18 possessing small amounts of grass will not be brought criminal charges.
If the bill is passed, Canada will become the largest developed country, which will be legalized marijuana for recreational purposes. Last year it was legalized in the US states of California, Massachusetts, Maine and Nevada, and before that in Colorado, Washington, Oregon and Alaska. Uruguay is the only country so far where the entertainment marijuana is completely legal.
- » Facebook Buys Weeks-Old App For Teens to be Nice to Each Other
- » Could Regulations Affect the Casino Industry in 2018
- » Get a FREE bet in today’s € 41 Million EuroMillions Draw!
- » Possible 30% Rise in the Prices of Tickets for the Public Transport in Burgas
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Weekend Idea: Autumn Walk Around Shabla