Canada Is Preparing to Legalize Marijuana
The government of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau introduced a bill that would empower adults to possess 30 grams of marijuana in public. Canada proposed bill provides houses to grow four marijuana plants. Youth under 18 possessing small amounts of grass will not be brought criminal charges.
If the bill is passed, Canada will become the largest developed country, which will be legalized marijuana for recreational purposes. Last year it was legalized in the US states of California, Massachusetts, Maine and Nevada, and before that in Colorado, Washington, Oregon and Alaska. Uruguay is the only country so far where the entertainment marijuana is completely legal.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev greeted Muslims in Bulgaria for the Ramadan Feast
- » Turkey Must Respect History, European and International Law
- » The National Park Una records Increased Number of Tourists
- » China releases Nobel laureate Liu Xiaobo with terminal cancer
- » Ekathimerini: Garbage collectors to continue strike action through Thursday
- » Russia recalls its ambassador in Washington