Unemployment Rate Down by 1.9% Over One Year
The employment agency reports that the number of registered unemployed people in March was 262,000 or 19.3% less on the same month of 2016.
The level of unemployment has declined by 1.9% on March last year.
The processing industry, the hotel and restaurant business, the spheres of commerce, agriculture and transport see the greatest demand of manpower.
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues
- » 1.3% Inflation in Bulgaria Since the Beginning of 2017
- » The International Monetary Fund does not Want New Measures from Greece
- » Bitcoin Price Soars Above $5,000 to Record High
- » 2300% of Inflation in Venezuela