Border Control Eases During Holidays
Border police announced that during the Easter holidays the regime of checks at borders will be eased in order not to hamper traveling of people outside the country, BNR reported.
However, checks will meet the requirements provided by Bulgarian and European legislation.
In order to negotiate a rapid transit across borders, Border Police held meetings with counterparts in neighboring countries.
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia
- » Plans for Expansion of the Trakia Highway
- » 3777 People Have Expressed Their Willingness to Participate in the Political Project of Slavi Trifonov
- » There Will No Rise in Vignette Prices in the Next 2 Years
- » Climber Boyan Petrov Proposes Changes in the Decision of the Council of Ministers for Bansko