Vladimir Putin: Russia-US Relations Have 'Worsened' Under Trump
President Vladimir Putin said ties between Russia and the United States appear to have worsened under Donald Trump in an interview released Wednesday as the countries' top diplomats met in Moscow, AFP reported.
"You can say that the level of trust on a working level, especially on the military side, has not improved but most likely worsened," Putin said in a transcript posted by the Kremlin.
- » Romanian PM ousted in no-confidence vote
- » Justice minister Francois Bayrou is quitting French government
- » French Police Found Champs Elysees Attacker's Weapons
- » Premier Filip on a Working Visit to Brussels
- » Merkel Ready to Consider Macron Eurozone Reform Ideas
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to London: 'Attack at Finsbury Park Mosque is Defined as Potential Terrorist Attack'