NSI: Bulgarian Population Decreased by 0,7% in 2016 Compared to 2015
As of December 31, 2016 Bulgaria’s population is 7,101,8 people, which is 1.4% of the EU population. According to the National Statistical Institute in its report on ‘’Population and Demographic Processeses in 2016’’, released today, the process of declining and aging of the population in Bulgaria continues.
Compared to 2015 the population decreased by 0.7% or by 51,951 people.
Men are 3,449,978 or 48% of the population, while women are 3,651,881 or 51% of the population, which means that there are 1,059 women per one thousand men.
- » The Nobel Prizes For 2017 will be Awarded in Stockholm and Oslo
- » Yellow Code For a Strong Wind Across The Country
- » Fire from Yesterday has Completely Destroyed a Building of the Burgas Gendarmerie (Picture)
- » Portugal's Eurovision Winner Salvador Sobral has Heart Transplant
- » 142 Snowmobiles have been Cleaning Sofia Last Night
- » Today is the World Human Rights Day