British American Tobacco to Invest In Bulgaria Over EUR 1M
The second largest tobacco company according to its shares on the world market – British American Tobacco (BAT) announced that it has made substantial investments in Bulgaria and that it is signing contracts for the purchasing of leading brands from Bulgartabak, BNR reported.
The value of the deal is over EUR 100M and reflects Bulgaria’s growing reputation as a country preferred by foreign investors.
This is the biggest investment in this country for the current year.
BAT-Bulgaria is to become one of the five biggest tax payers in Bulgaria, immediately opening over 100 new job positions in production and another 1000 in the sphere of distributions.
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Increased by 55%
- » Viet Nam News: Bulgarian Wines to be Presented in Hà Nội
- » Bulgaria Signs Deal to Invest in Iran's Solar Energy Projects
- » Industrial Production Grows 2.8% YoY in October
- » For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis