NSI: Negative Inflation of Minus 0.5% Registered in March, 2017
Bulgaria’s consumer price index (CPI) in March 2017 compared to February 2017 is 99.5%, i.e. the monthly inflation is minus 0.5%, the press centre of the National Statistical Institute (NSI) announced.
Inflation since the start of the year (March 2017 compared to December 2016) is 0.8%, while the annual inflation for March 2017 compared to March 2016 is 1.9%.
The annual average inflation for the period April 2016 – March 2017, compared to the period April 2015 – March 2016, is minus 0.2%.
- » Luxembourg Fines Private Bank Rothschild 9 Million Euros
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament decided to increase the minimum retirement pension
- » European Commission Approves Bulgaria's Measures in Support to BDZ
- » Price Levels For Consumer Goods and Services Differed Widely in the EU For 2016
- » Ministry of Economy Prepares Measures to Ease Administrative Burden on Business
- » Interior Ministry Management and Unions Agree on Salary Increase