Sofia City Court Starts Hearing of the Case Against Former Defence Minister Nikolay Nenchev
Sofia City Court is starting the hearing on the case against former Bulgarian defence minister Nikolay Nenchev, who was accused of abuse of office related to the repair of the MiG-29 aircrafts, FOCUS News Agency reported.
Within this court session, several of the witnessed will be questioned, among which former head of defence General Konstantin Popov. Prior to the start of proceedings, it became known that the Bulgarian head of state Rumen Radev, who is a witness on the case, will not be testifying in today’s session.
It is still unknown when he would be summoned.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body