Sofia City Court Starts Hearing of the Case Against Former Defence Minister Nikolay Nenchev
Sofia City Court is starting the hearing on the case against former Bulgarian defence minister Nikolay Nenchev, who was accused of abuse of office related to the repair of the MiG-29 aircrafts, FOCUS News Agency reported.
Within this court session, several of the witnessed will be questioned, among which former head of defence General Konstantin Popov. Prior to the start of proceedings, it became known that the Bulgarian head of state Rumen Radev, who is a witness on the case, will not be testifying in today’s session.
It is still unknown when he would be summoned.
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country
- » Bulgaria's President is the Most Trusted by the Public