Talks Between GERB and United Patriots Continue at the National Assembly
At the Bulgarian National Assembly, the talks between the Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) and coalition United Patriots – NFSB, VMRO and Ataka are continuing, according to FOCUS News Agency.
From the GERB, the meeting is attended by former minister of finance during the Borisov 2 cabinet Vladislav Goranov. From the United Patriots, the meeting is attended by NFSB leader Valeri Simeonov, VMRO leader Krasimir Karakachanov, and Boris Yachev, Hristian Mitev, Atanas Stoyanov, Petar Petrov from the NFSB.
Earlier today, April 12, it became known that GERB and United patriots reached an agreement on 7 out of 18 areas, among which security, energy, sport, and tourism, as well as the amount of the minimum pension
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs