Industrial Production in Bulgaria Up and Down in EU
Industrial production in the Eurozone in February 2016 marked a surprising decrease by 0.3% as compared to January, data of Eurostat shows, quoted by BNR.
In the whole EU the industrial production decreased with 0.2% as compared to the previous month.
Meanwhile, industrial production in Bulgaria rise in February with 3.6% month on month thus making up for the 3.1% decrease registered in January this year.
Bulgaria and Slovakia top the EU ranking in terms of industrial production increase in February 2017.
Industrial production in Bulgaria saw 5% increase year on year in February.
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
- » FLYING Cars will be in the Air Within the Next Five Years
- » Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
- » Iraq Seeks $88.2 bln For Reconstruction