Industrial Production in Bulgaria Up and Down in EU
Industrial production in the Eurozone in February 2016 marked a surprising decrease by 0.3% as compared to January, data of Eurostat shows, quoted by BNR.
In the whole EU the industrial production decreased with 0.2% as compared to the previous month.
Meanwhile, industrial production in Bulgaria rise in February with 3.6% month on month thus making up for the 3.1% decrease registered in January this year.
Bulgaria and Slovakia top the EU ranking in terms of industrial production increase in February 2017.
Industrial production in Bulgaria saw 5% increase year on year in February.
- » Chinese Investors Interested in Black Sea Motorway Construction
- » Gazprom Has Increased Its Supplies to Bulgaria by 11%
- » Six Bids for Bulgaria’s Toll System to be Open Today
- » F1 Racing Track to be Build Near Burgas
- » Investments of over BGN 9.3 million in Fish Processing Plants
- » Electricity in the 1st Week of August Increased by 6% Compared to the Last Week of July