Industrial Production in Bulgaria Up and Down in EU
Industrial production in the Eurozone in February 2016 marked a surprising decrease by 0.3% as compared to January, data of Eurostat shows, quoted by BNR.
In the whole EU the industrial production decreased with 0.2% as compared to the previous month.
Meanwhile, industrial production in Bulgaria rise in February with 3.6% month on month thus making up for the 3.1% decrease registered in January this year.
Bulgaria and Slovakia top the EU ranking in terms of industrial production increase in February 2017.
Industrial production in Bulgaria saw 5% increase year on year in February.
- » Industrial Production Grows 2.8% YoY in October
- » For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis
- » Water Price Rises Again in 14 Districts in Bulgaria Since January 1
- » Bulgaria is Again the World's First Producer of Lavender Oil
- » In 7 Months: The Construction Industry is Executing Projects for BGN 1.5 Billion
- » Industrial-technological Park will be Build in Varna