Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna
In just a few hours, criminologist from Varna Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior announced that they found the perpetrators of a serious criminal offence.
At about 00:25 Bulgarian time, the police was notified about a dead body of a taxi driver found in his car, parked in the region of Kamenar village.
Pre-trial proceedings were initiated on the case.
Investigation was headed by a prosecutor from Varna Regional Prosecutor’s Office.
Operational actions were immediately initiated to clarify the case and establish the perpetrators, in result of which two people were detained – a 25-year-old man from Dalgopol and a 23-year-old woman from Sveti Vlas. Work on the case continues, and indictments for robbery accompanied by murder are pending.
After the infictment, the two persons will be detained for 72 hours, before presenting them to the court to impose permanent custody.
- » Number of Crimes Registered In Sofia Down
- » Migrant Smuggling Network Dismantled Near Dunav Bridge Checkpoint
- » Man’s Body Found in Front of Residential Building in Sofia, Regions is Closed Off
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.