Negotiation Teams of GERB and United Patriots Hold Meeting at National Assembly
The negotiation teams of Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) and United Patriots – NFSB, Ataka, and VMRO are holding a meeting at the National Assembly building in relation to forming a government, according to Focus News.
From GERB, the following people are participating in the meeting between the two formations: Deputy Chair of the party Tsvetan Tsvetanov, Vladislav Goranov, Delyan Dobrev.
From United Patriots, the participants in negotiations are: Boris Yachev, leader of Ataka Volen Siderov, leader of VMRO Krasimir Karakachanov, and leader of NFSB Valeri Simeonov, Miglena Aleksandrova, Desislav Chukov, and Stanislav Stanilov.
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: President Rumen Radev Looks Troubled and Envious of PM Borisov
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking