Serious Growth of Bulgaria’s Foreign Turnover
Goods to the overall tune of EUR 3.97 bln. Were exported outside Bulgaria in January and February 2017, or 12.7% more on the same period of 2016, the National Statistical Institute reports, quoted by BNR.
At the same time the size of import has grown by 18.5% to EUR 4. 4 bln.
The export for countries outside the EU went up by 20% over the first two months of the year and import grew up by 31%.
These numbers are respectively 7.2% and 16.5% at the trade within the EU.
The February data on the turnover with the EU will be announced to the public in May.
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs
- » Bulgaria Reluctant to Seek ECB Scrutiny Before Euro Entry