Illegal Migrants Discovered in Cargo Vehicle
14 illegal migrants were discovered during an inspection of a cargo vehicle in Burgas. The truck was with a Sofia registration plate and was driven by a 37-year-old man, from the capital city and known by the police, BNR reported.
A total of 14 male illegal migrants were on the truck who said they were Afghani and Pakistani citizens.
A pre – trial proceeding has been started against the driver for trafficking.
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act
- » Georgi Cholakov is the New Chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body