Illegal Migrants Discovered in Cargo Vehicle
14 illegal migrants were discovered during an inspection of a cargo vehicle in Burgas. The truck was with a Sofia registration plate and was driven by a 37-year-old man, from the capital city and known by the police, BNR reported.
A total of 14 male illegal migrants were on the truck who said they were Afghani and Pakistani citizens.
A pre – trial proceeding has been started against the driver for trafficking.
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking
- » The Water Agency Stops Pumping Water in Three Areas of Sofia
- » Bulgaria Commemorates the 145th Anniversary of the Death of Vasil Levski