Former Energy Minister: Bulgaria Should Not Miss Deadline For Negotiations with Gazprom
Bulgaria must not miss the deadline set by the European Commission to present its demands in negotiations with Gazpom, former Minister of Energy Traycho Traykov said in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio.
Traykov recalled that the EC antitrust investigation against Gazprom was now in its final stage and the price of gas in Germany and Bulgaria should become the same.
The only difference would come from transit fees. This means 30 or more percent lower price in Bulgaria, he said.
'’Bulgaria should also demand that deliveries continue to come through the shortest route through Ukraine and Romania’’, Traykov added.
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Environmental Pollution Kills Millions Around the world
- » A Warehouse Hub for Indian and Chinese Goods will be Built near Sandanski
- » Varna will Held International Technology Conference Innowave Business and Startup
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors