UDF, DSB, ABV and "Movement 21" Will Be Out from Their Headquarters in Sofia
The Regional Administration of Sofia will send official notices to the political leadership of the Union for Democratic Forces (UDF), Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB), "Movement 21" and ABV demanding to leave the government buildings that inhabit against preferential rent.
UDF will have to leave the headquarters on the "Rakovski" str., DSB with its headquarters on "Karnigradska" str. and "Movement 21" with offices on blvd. "Vitosha" 12. The party of the expresident Georgi Parvanov - ABC will split the building on the "Vrabcha" str.
UDF, DSB, ABV and "Movement 21" failed to pass the 4% 4% barrier for entry to the legislature and remained outside parliament.
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October
- » MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018