Fingerprint Identification System in Hospitals to Stop Working
National Health Insurance Fund announced that the operation of the system for fingerprint identification in hospitals stopped working exactly at 17:30 today.
In today's edition of the State newspaper was published the final decision of the Supreme Administrative Court to cancel the new registration system and the previous method of admission and discharge - only ID card is officially returned.
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt
- » Film Shooting Changes Urban Mobility in Sofia