Fingerprint Identification System in Hospitals to Stop Working
National Health Insurance Fund announced that the operation of the system for fingerprint identification in hospitals stopped working exactly at 17:30 today.
In today's edition of the State newspaper was published the final decision of the Supreme Administrative Court to cancel the new registration system and the previous method of admission and discharge - only ID card is officially returned.
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs