Sofia City Prosecutor's Office Requests the Termination of Mareshki Party
Sofia City Prosecutor's Office submitted to the Sofia City Court (SCC) application for a dissolution of the political party "National Movement for Freedom and Democracy" (PP "NMFD"), represented by Veselin Mareshki – the party chairman, According to the prosecution quoted by BGNES.
After an inspection of Sofia City Prosecutor's Office, three reasons were identified for the dissolution of the political party: PP "NMFD" is not registered as it is required by the law in 2005 . The party has not carried out the provided meetings of the High Authority, under the Political Parties Act and the Statute of the Party, no less than once every 5 years and has not presented the crew of the new leadership in the court.
It is evident from the data. submitted by the CEC, that the political party has not participated more than 5 years since her last court registration in elections for a parliament, president, vice president or for municipal councilors and mayors.
On March 03, 2017 in Sofia City Prosecution Office has received a signal from the Central Election Commission (CEC) for verification of compliance with the provisions of the Political Parties Act by the candidate for deputy Veselin Mareshki.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi