Burgas, Alexandroupolis Ports to Develop Joint Project
he managing teams of the ports in Burgas and Alexandroupolis plan to develop a joint project based on European financing, according to BNR.
The Port of Burgas has said that the project aims to attract a third country from the Black Sea region however a non-EU one. The future joint project will focus on seaside environmental tourism and will develop, deliver and promote tourist products in the countries involved.
The Greek side is going to be the leading partner in the future project. The Port of Alexandroupolis authorities have made a commitment to building the needed infrastructure for servicing yachts and small sailing vessels and the officials from Burgas – to develop the tourist routes.
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » Two-digit Price Jump in Hotels and Airline Tickets in December
- » Bulgarians can Travel Without Visas in 156 Countries