Supreme Judicial Council's College of Judges Revises Workload Assessment Rules
The Supreme Judicial Council's (SJC) college of judges revised on Tuesday the rules for assessing judges' workload, the SJC said, quoted by BTA.
According to the decision, each calendar year the SJC's administration will generate an electronic report about the individual workload of a judge from the previous year.
The report will be attached to judges' employee files. The first report will cover the work of courts in 2017. The SJC's decision relieves the court presidents from this duty.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body