Supreme Judicial Council's College of Judges Revises Workload Assessment Rules
The Supreme Judicial Council's (SJC) college of judges revised on Tuesday the rules for assessing judges' workload, the SJC said, quoted by BTA.
According to the decision, each calendar year the SJC's administration will generate an electronic report about the individual workload of a judge from the previous year.
The report will be attached to judges' employee files. The first report will cover the work of courts in 2017. The SJC's decision relieves the court presidents from this duty.
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia
- » Plans for Expansion of the Trakia Highway
- » 3777 People Have Expressed Their Willingness to Participate in the Political Project of Slavi Trifonov
- » There Will No Rise in Vignette Prices in the Next 2 Years
- » Climber Boyan Petrov Proposes Changes in the Decision of the Council of Ministers for Bansko