Bulgaria’s Ministry of Finance Lifts 2017 Economic Forecast
According to the spring macroeconomic forecast of Bulgaria’s Ministry of Finance, the country’s economy is expected to see a 3% increase in 2017.
In the autumn of 2016 the Finance Ministry was forecasting a 2.9% rise in the country’s GDP. Local consumption will be the main driving force of the economic growth. The average annual inflation in 2017 will be at 1.2%, the Ministry of Finance further forecasts.
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs
- » Bulgaria Reluctant to Seek ECB Scrutiny Before Euro Entry