Bulgaria’s Ministry of Finance Lifts 2017 Economic Forecast
According to the spring macroeconomic forecast of Bulgaria’s Ministry of Finance, the country’s economy is expected to see a 3% increase in 2017.
In the autumn of 2016 the Finance Ministry was forecasting a 2.9% rise in the country’s GDP. Local consumption will be the main driving force of the economic growth. The average annual inflation in 2017 will be at 1.2%, the Ministry of Finance further forecasts.
- » Bitcoin Hit an All-Time High Just Below $8,000
- » Proposal: BGN 510 Min Salary From January
- » The CPC Fined the Bulgarian Stock Exchange with 1775 BGN for Unfair Competition
- » Bulgaria's GDP Growth Accelerates to 3.9% in Q3 2017
- » 0.6% Monthly Inflation For October 2017
- » Projects for BGN 180m have been Implemented Under JESSICA Program