Gazprom: The Export to Serbia Grew by 37.6%, to Bulgaria - by 19.4%
Russia’s gas monopoly, Gazprom, in March increased supplies to countries, which may be clients of the Turkish Stream projects, Russian TASS agency reports.
The company reported its export to Turkey only increased by 51% year-on-year.
During March, the supplies to foreign clients grew by 3.3% (496bcm) year-on-year.
"We can see good dynamics in demand from the countries, which would be able to receive gas from Russia along the Turkish Stream pipeline," the company said. "The export to Serbia grew by 37.6%, to Bulgaria - by 19.4%."
- » The Construction of the "Turkish Stream" Terminal Started
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid
- » Over 3 Million Electric Cars on the Roads Worldwide