BNB: Lending To Households Up in February
Lending to households has increased in February, the Bulgarian National Bank has announced. Loans are up by BGN 47M compared to the same month of last year, according to BNR.
Unlike households, lending to businesses, other financial institutions and the state is down in February.
Nonetheless, data concerning households indicate a long-awaited revival of crediting which is paramount to banks
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » Labor Costs Increase by 12% by the End of 2017
- » Inflation in Bulgaria for February 2018 is 0.3%
- » In 2017 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 10.8% in Comparison with 2016
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Decreased by 16.3%
- » EU Women Earn 16 % Less than Men: Eurostat