BNB: Lending To Households Up in February
Lending to households has increased in February, the Bulgarian National Bank has announced. Loans are up by BGN 47M compared to the same month of last year, according to BNR.
Unlike households, lending to businesses, other financial institutions and the state is down in February.
Nonetheless, data concerning households indicate a long-awaited revival of crediting which is paramount to banks
- » NSI: Monthly Inflation in November at 0.4%
- » World Bank Halts Financing of Oil and Gas Projects from 2019
- » Municipality, Part of the Metropolitan Area in Venezuela Introduced its Own Currency
- » In the Period January - October 2017 Bulgarian Exports to 3rd Countries Increased by 15.9%
- » Daily Mail: Bulgaria has Enough Bitcoins to Pay off FIFTH of National Debt
- » The Bulgarian Government Holds More Than $ 3 Billion in Bitcoin