Widespread Illegal Fishing Inspections Across the Country
The Executive Agency for Fisheries and Aquaculture has launched widespread inspections for illegal fishing, the Ministry of Agriculture has announced.
More than 2,300 illegal fishing nets have been confiscated. Inspections were conducted in marketplaces nationwide.
- » EU's Top Court Says Poland Breached Air Pollution Rules
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO