Widespread Illegal Fishing Inspections Across the Country
The Executive Agency for Fisheries and Aquaculture has launched widespread inspections for illegal fishing, the Ministry of Agriculture has announced.
More than 2,300 illegal fishing nets have been confiscated. Inspections were conducted in marketplaces nationwide.
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Regulate the Quality of the Fuels for Domestic Combustion
- » These are the Most Polluted Cities in Bulgaria
- » Agung Volcano in Bali Threatens to Erupt
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy Over Bulgaria, Almost no Rains
- » Snow Blocks the Turkish Capital
- » NIMH: Changing Clouds Over Bulgaria Today, no Significant Rains