NSI: Production of Fuels, Natural Gas, and Electricity Decreases in January 2017
In January 2017 compared to December 2016, there was a decrease reported in the production of solid fuels – by 5.0% to 3,328 thousand T; of unleaded gasoline – by 8.3% to 165 thousand T; diesel fuel – by 6.9% to 256 thousand T; natural gas – by 20.0% to 12 million m3; electricity – by 10.8% to 4,056 GWh.
This was announced by the press centre of the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
Production of propane-butane mixtures remained unchanged.
- » The e-mobile Industry in Bulgaria has a Shortage of over 500 Specialists
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018