NSI: Production of Fuels, Natural Gas, and Electricity Decreases in January 2017
In January 2017 compared to December 2016, there was a decrease reported in the production of solid fuels – by 5.0% to 3,328 thousand T; of unleaded gasoline – by 8.3% to 165 thousand T; diesel fuel – by 6.9% to 256 thousand T; natural gas – by 20.0% to 12 million m3; electricity – by 10.8% to 4,056 GWh.
This was announced by the press centre of the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
Production of propane-butane mixtures remained unchanged.
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
- » FLYING Cars will be in the Air Within the Next Five Years
- » Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
- » Iraq Seeks $88.2 bln For Reconstruction