Bulgaria's CEC Announces Distribution of Mandates
The Central Election Commission has announced the distribution of mandates in the new Parliament.
The parliamentary group of GERB receives 95 mandates, while BSP for Bulgaria receives 80, announced the chairwoman of CEC Ivilina Alexieva, reported Focus agency.
The United Patriots – NFSB, Ataka and VMRO get 27 mandates, DPS has 26 and Volya – 12.
A total of 1,147,292 people voted for GERB and 955,490 voted for BSP.
The United Patriots won 318,513 votes, DPS – 315,976, Volya – 145,637.
No independent candidates were elected.
A total of 88,850 people voted in the square “I do not support anyone” or 2.5%.
The number of annulled ballots is 169,009 out of a total of 3,682,493.
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia
- » Plans for Expansion of the Trakia Highway