Price of Water in Sofia To Go Up by 18%
It has been decided that theprice of water will go up by 18%, confirmed the chairman of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) Ivan Ivanov.
As announced by BNR, as of April 1, 1 cubic metre of water in Sofia will cost BGN 2.16 (VAT included).
This is BGN 0.34 more than the current price.
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours