Managers Seized With Enthusiasm in March
In March, the total business climate index increased by 2.9%, compared to February due to the improved business climate in industry, construction and retail trade, showed data of the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
The composite index “business climate in industry” grew by 2.1%, compared to the previous month as a result of the more favourable estimates and expectations of industrial entrepreneurs about the state of enterprises. In their opinion, current industrial activity is improving and their forecast for the next three months is optimistic.
The factor which hinders businesses most continues to be the uncertain economic environment and there is an increase in its negative influence in the last month.
Managers expect that sale prices will remain at their current levels.
In March, the composite index “business climate in construction” grew by 8% due to the more favourable estimates and expectations of industrial entrepreneurs about the business state of enterprises.
The composite index “business climate in retail trade” grew by 2.4% and the composite index “business climate in services” maintained the same level as in February.
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling